"Ensuring sustainable benefits by using resources effectively and efficiently."
- Our company’s objective is to add value to all the stakeholders it serves and works with.
- It carries out all of its activities to achieve that purpose with an innovative, brave and discreet spirit of enterprise,
- We are one big family that has adopted the best values this nation offers and treats with respect all things held sacred to others.
“Becoming a pioneering company attractive to stakeholders that develops innovative approaches and creative ideas in the fields where it operates."
Our company derives its strength from its business approach shaped by courage, innovation and common sense. Nourished by these values, our vision is based on three main pillars:
- Being the most preferred place to work and a place where the best people work,
- Becoming an exemplary company with its management principles and systems,
- Having an outstanding, high-return business portfolio.
- Justice: We are a large family acting with a sense of fairness and justice in all our business dealings.
- Human Oriented: We commit all of our energy to improving human life.
- Prestige: We put our good name above all else.
- Dedicated Work: Regardless of the conditions, we work diligently for our company, for our goals and for our projects that we believe will add value to human life.
- Innovation: We constantly improve our solutions and business models, and discover what will make us different.
- Agility: We act with a degree of flexibility and the agility that enables us to adapt to changing conditions.
- Sustainability: We attach great importance to continuous and long-term success and act responsibly for our environment.
GAP PAZARLAMA AT A GLANCE
Established in 1994, Gap Pazarlama is one of the major trading companies in the global textile industry with its expert and experienced personnel, technical knowledge and product diversity delivered through continuous P&D activities.
Gap Pazarlama adds value to the broad portfolio of customers particularly in Europe, the US, Russia and Turkey markets and contribute to sustainable development of suppliers with its innovative product design, new collections, quality assurance and logistics solutions.
In addition, Gap Pazarlama, which has established a subcontracting network in many different countries, supplies various product groups such as garments, home textiles, denim fabrics, raw fabrics and yarns from these countries and offers them to its customers. These facilities which Gap Pazarlama works with have ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, WRAP, Sedex, 6 Sigma certificates.
- We are among the major exporting companies in Turkey,
- We are a cotton yarn importer with high market share,
- We are the leading textile supplier,
- We are the company that introduces and sells the products produced by the integrated denim fabric, garment and home textile factories to the world,
- We are the first company that establish and certify the quality systems, environmental management systems and occupational health and safety systems,
- We are awarded “Foreign Trade Company Contributing to the Logistics Sector” in the 8th Atlas Logistics Award Ceremony held in Logitrans logistics exhibition,
- We restarted Çalık Alexandria (Egypt) ready-made wear factory which has been deactivated for 6 years,
- We transferred our strong structure of B2B to B2C with Tura Moda established in 2018,
- We offered Denim Orient collection to the customers through Tura Moda,
- Has a YYS (Authorized Liability Certificate)
- We are a textile company licensed to establish a warehouse in Istanbul.
Our Denim Orient collection was offered to our customers.
Çalık Alexandria was reactivated.
Tura Moda was established to carry out B2C activities.
First integrated activity report was published in 2017.
With the support of the Swiss SERV support loan, the Süleyman Demirel Tejen Yarn Factory was modernized.
Gappa Denim fabric collection produced in Pakistan was presented to public.
The first production orders started to be given to Ruhabat Integrated Facility.
The company ceased its activities in the construction sector supply business.
The entire procurement services of all factories were gathered under Gap Pazarlama's roof.
Calık Alexandria Ready-Made Garments and apparel factory was established in Egypt. Gap Pazarlama became a partner of this facility.
Construction of Balkan Yarn Factory was completed by Gap İnşaat. Çalık Holding became the minority shareholder of the factory. Gap Pazarlama started to work on the publicity of the factory abroad and made supply agreements.
At the Dubai Finance and Trading Center, Gap Pazarlama FZE was established.
EBRD, the Turkmenbashi Jean Complex's production area was expanded. EBRD acquired shares at the factory as another minority partner.
Gappa Textiles Inc., the company's prestigious office was founded at New York Textile Building.
Construction of Turkmenbashi Textile Complex was completed by Gap İnşaat, one of Calık Group companies. In return for the work done, Çalık Holding became a minority shareholder of the factory. Gap Pazarlama started to work on the commercial exposure of the factory abroad, and supply agreements were made.
Serdar Yarn Factory and Turkmenbashi Jean Complex constructions were completed. As a silent partner in these factories, Gap Pazarlama signed a supply agreement with these facilities.
Çalık Holding's venture Gap Pazarlama was founded.